My Daily routine day 22 is in two language English & Hindi

                                      


Daily routine in English

   So friends, today we will tell you again about our daily routine, so let's start.

      Woke up today at 5:00 am, after that there was hot water, after drinking hot water, after brushing, then after having tea, breakfast, breakfast, bread, after that, after going to bath, you come after taking bath, then you sit and run your phone then your mother.  When I call, no one picks up, after that I call on my husband's number, even then no one picks up my phone, later I call on Papa's number, then Papa ji picks up the phone and says and I am fine  Papa is fine then papa ji says now mummy is cooking and talk to you later then i said ok papa after that those people also went to office then i call to mummy who mummy's phone switch off  Then I call to my husband and say that my mother's phone is not working, then she says that hey mother, if you keep the phone here and there, then there will be no network, this phone is not working, then my father calls and says  Hey mom is saying you come, so I said okay if someone comes to pick you up, everyone says hey, I was joking, stay for 15 more days, then I say okay papa about him  Papa also disconnects the phone, after that I am ready to go to my friend's house and then me and my mother go to their house, after going there, it is found that my friend's younger sister got engaged, then we  People could not believe it, then later the aunt showed me the photo of the engagement and said now that I believe, then I and my mother started laughing, I said aunty, now Goldie's marriage has not been decided, you want yes right now.  Till Goldie is not there, I will not marry Khushi, just the engagement has happened because Khushi is Mangli, got her engagement and got the boy, then we sit and talk, then my friend gives breakfast, onion snacks is made in breakfast.  Then we sit after having breakfast and cook food for us again, and we sit after eating and talking to the aunts, then it is 3:00 pm and then the aunt says, drink tea then  Go then mummy, after drinking tea, both of us leave their house together and come to our house, then I told Rinki as soon as I came  The engagement of happiness happened, you my sister said, don't lie, I said no, really I show the photo, then it has become true, then my sister makes tea for me and mother, then after making tea, my husband's video  The call comes and then after talking I go to sleep again after keeping the phone then I wake up at 6:30 again my husband video call and I talk to mommy and tomorrow my papa ji early from office  Come, then mommy says, let's talk later, Papa has come, give me tea, then I said yes mommy it's okay, you keep my mother's phone, my sister passes some time with my husband, after that my  Papa ji also comes, he also drinks tea again, then sits for some time, after that he says give food now if I am hungry then I said yes I am also hungry then my mother gives food to all of us then we lie down after eating food  We go and run our own phone, we keep running Holi, all a little girl in my neighborhood keeps going on the road and the car hit the car, then how many people live in the society  Everyone stopped the car driver and said that don't try to run away, he said that I have a very important work, I have to go but no one listened to him and then took the girl to the hospital and then later he was also a biker.  Goes together, then we lie down in the house and then after half an hour, why do we not hurt much to see his parents, but blood is coming out of the forehead, then we come to our house  fall asleep.

      So friends, if you liked this story of our whole day, then please tell us by commenting, thank you!



.........................................................................................                                 

Daily routine in Hindi

   तो दोस्तों आज हम आपको फिर से हमारी दिनचर्या के बारे में बताएंगे तो चलिए शुरू करते हैं,

       आज सुबह 5:00 बजे उठी उसके बाद गरम पानी थी गर्म पानी पीने के बाद फिर गई ब्रश करके आई इसके बाद चाय नाश्ता की नाश्ते में ब्रेड खाई उसके बाद स्नान करने गई स्नान करके आती हो तो अपना बैठकर फोन चलाते हो फिर अपने मम्मी जी को फोन करती हूं तो कोई उठाता नहीं है उसके बाद अपने पति के नंबर पर फोन करती हूं तो भी मेरा फोन कोई नहीं उठाता बाद में पापा जी के नंबर पर फोन करती हूं तो पापा जी फोन उठाते हैं और कहते हैं और ठीक हूं हम कहां पापा ठीक हैं फिर पापा जी कहते हैं अभी मम्मी खाना बना रही है बाद में तुमसे बात करती हैं तो मैंने कहा ठीक है पापा इसके बाद वह लोग भी ऑफिस चले गए फिर मैं मम्मी के पास फोन करती हूं जो मम्मी का फोन स्विच ऑफ आता है फिर मैं अपने पति के पास फोन करती हूं और कहती हूं मम्मी का फोन नहीं लग रहा है तो कहते हैं कि अरे मम्मी फोन इधर-उधर रखती होंगी तो नेटवर्क नहीं होगा यह फोन नहीं लग रहा है फिर मेरे पापा जी फोन करते हैं और कहते हैं मम्मी बोल रहे हैं तुम आ जाओ तो मैंने कहा ठीक है कोई लेने आए तो आ जाओ सब कहते हैं अरे मैं तो मजाक कर रहा था 15 दिन और रह ल फिर मैं कहती हूं ठीक है पापा उसके बाद फोन पापा भी काट देते हैं उसके बाद मैं अपने फ्रेंड के घर जाने के लिए रेडी होती है और फिर मैं और मम्मी उनके घर पर जाते हैं वहां पर जाने के बाद पता चलता है की मेरी फ्रेंड की छोटी बहन की इंगेजमेंट हो गई तब हम लोगों को विश्वास ही नहीं हो रहा था फिर बाद में चाची ने मुझे इंगेजमेंट की फोटो दिखाइए और और बोली अब विश्वास हुआ तो मैं और मम्मी हंसने लगे मैंने कहा चाहती हूं चाची अभी तो गोल्डी की शादी तय नहीं हुई है तू चाहती है हां अभी जब तक गोल्डी की नहीं होगी तब तक खुशी की शादी नहीं करूंगी बस इंगेजमेंट हुई है क्योंकि खुशी मंगली है उसकी इंगेजमेंट कर दिए और लड़का भी मिल गया फिर हम लोग बैठकर बातचीत करते हैं फिर मेरी फ्रेंड नाश्ता देती है नाश्ते में कांदा का भजिया बनाई रहती है फिर नाश्ता करके बैठे रहते हैं और हम लोगों के लिए फिर खाना बनाती है खाने में पूड़ी सब्जी और हम लोग खाना खाकर बैठे रहते हैं और चाची लोग से बात करते हैं फिर 3:00 बज जाता है और फिर चाची बोलती है चाय पी लो तब जाना फिर मम्मी चाय पीने के बाद हम दोनों साथ में उनके घर से निकलते हैं और अपने घर पर आते हैं फिर आते ही मैंने रिंकी को बताया की खुशी की इंगेजमेंट हो गई तू मेरी बहन बोली झूठ मत बोलो मैंने कहा नहीं सच में मैंने फोटो दिखाएं तब जाकर यह तो सच में हो गई है फिर मेरी बहन मेरे और मम्मी के लिए चाय बनाते हैं फिर चाय बनाने के बाद मेरे पति का वीडियो कॉल आता है और फिर मैं बात बात करने के बाद फिर फोन रख कर सो जाती हूं फिर मैं 6:30 बजे उठती हूं फिर से मेरे पति वीडियो कॉल करते हैं और मैं मम्मी जी से बात करती हूं और कल मेरे पापा जी ऑफिस से जल्दी आ जाते हैं फिर मम्मी कहती हैं चलो ठीक है बाद में बात करती हूं पापा आ गए हैं चाय वाय दे दो फिर मैंने कहा हां मम्मी ठीक है तू मेरी मम्मी फोन रख देती हूं मेरी बहन मेरे पति से कुछ टाइम पास करती हैं उसके बाद मेरे पापा जी भी आ जाते वह भी फिर चाय पीते हैं फिर थोड़े टाइम बैठे हैं उसके बाद कहते हैं अब खाना दे दो भूख लगी तो मैंने कहा हां मुझे भी भूख लगी है फिर मेरी मम्मी हम सब को खाना देती है फिर हम लोग खाना खाकर लेट जाते हैं और अपना अपना फोन चलाते हैं हम लोग होली चलाते रहते हैं सब मेरे पड़ोस में एक छोटी सी बच्ची रोड पर जाती रहती है और गाड़ी वाला टक्कर मार देता है फिर जितने लोग सोसाइटी में रहते हैं सब लोग उस गाड़ी वाले को रोक लिए और कहे कि भागने की कोशिश मत करो वह बोला कि मुझे बहुत ही जरूरी काम है मुझे जाना होगा लेकिन किसी ने उसकी नहीं सुनी और फिर लड़की को लेकर हॉस्पिटल गए और फिर बाद मे वह बाइक वाला भी साथ में जाता है फिर हम लोग घर में लेट जाते हैं और फिर आधे घंटे बाद उसके मम्मी पापा क्यों हम लोग को देखने के लिए ज्यादा चोट तो नहीं लगी रहती है पर माथे से ब्लड निकाल रहा होता है फिर हम लोग अपने घर पर आ कर सो जाते हैं,

      तो दोस्तों यह भी हमारी पूरी दिन की कहानी आपको अगर अच्छी लगी हो तो प्लीज हमें कमेंट करके बताइए धन्यवाद, 🙏

Post a Comment

5 Comments